Rochester Hills, MI (October 27, 2014) – On its 60th Anniversary, Spalding DeDecker Associates, Inc. introduced a new corporate name and logo. The company has changed its name simply to Spalding DeDecker, keeping the history alive and honoring its founders. Founding Fathers Vernon Spalding and Frank DeDecker began their partnership with a simple verbal agreement and handshake. They took an oath to focus on quality of workmanship and integrity in client service. Their office consisted of a drafting table, a desk, and two chairs. That oath would become the benchmark of excellence in their field. Retaining the basic triangular shape, the strongest geometric figure, the new logo represents our strength, quality, and integrity.
“Our updated name and logo are symbolic of Spalding DeDecker’s advancement into new geographic areas and new industry markets over the past several years. They retain ties to our 60-year history, while acknowledging an organization that has reinvented itself and is poised for the future,” said Steve Benedettini, President of Spalding DeDecker.
About Spalding DeDecker
Established in 1954 and celebrating its 60th year in business, Spalding DeDecker is an employee-owned consulting engineering and surveying firm specializing in infrastructure, land development, landscape architecture, and surveying. With regional offices in Detroit and Rochester Hills, Michigan, and San Antonio, Texas, and several field offices, Spalding DeDecker offers a diverse set of skills to clients who seek solutions to construct and maintain their infrastructure. The firm offers municipal engineering, construction engineering, transportation engineering, land development, landscape architectural, pavement management, and land surveying services.