Thornton, Colorado, USA, 25 March 2013 – GeoSpatial Experts has established a global network of resellers in U.S., Canada, Europe for its new GeoJot+® field data collection system. A subscription-based cloud solution, GeoJot+ combines GeoSpatial Experts’ popular GPS-Photo Link photo-mapping software and GeoJot mobile app to streamline photo-based geospatial field data collection for teams of field users.
“We are excited to be working with the leaders in the GeoSpatial Industry. Our reselling partners provide the most effective way for GeoSpatial Experts to serve the rapidly growing field data collection market,” said John Clark, GeoSpatial Experts Director of Business Development. “Our resellers partner closely with their customers, providing consulting services and training to help incorporate GeoJot+ into the customer’s existing field data collection and reporting workflows. For example, a reseller may suggest wireless integration between GeoJot+ and LTI TruPulse lasers for height measurements.”
At a cost of less than $1 per day per user, GeoJot+ allows users to collect geotagged photos, capture descriptive attribute information, and transfer data directly to the cloud using popular mobile devices including Android & Apple smartphones and tablets and the new Trimble Juno 5. Back in the office, the field results can be reviewed and then mapped in ArcGIS or Google Earth, used to create customizable reports, and loaded into backend databases. Introduced in December 2012, the GeoJot+ app has been downloaded by more than 5,000 trial customers, many of whom have become subscribers in markets as diverse as GIS, local government, public safety, energy utilities, outdoor advertising.
GeoSpatial Experts has signed many of the GIS industry’s leading resellers for the GeoJot+ system:
· Cansel of Vancouver, British Columbia, covering all of Canada.
· CompassTools Inc. of Centennial, Colo., serving Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico, Nebraska, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Texas.
· Electronic Data Solutions of Jerome, ID, serving Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii.
· Frontier Precision Inc. serving North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Minnesota, Montana, and Wyoming.
· Geo Tactical Solutions is the leading provider of military photo-intelligence solutions.
· Precision Laser & Instrument, Inc. of Pittsburgh, serving Pennsylvania, Ohio, Southern Michigan, and West Virginia.
· SDG Systems of Harmony, Pennsylvania, specializing in rugged Android solutions.
· Snapfile of Cheshire, England, exclusive GeoJot+ reseller in the U.K. and Ireland.
· Western Data Systems serving Texas and Oklahoma.
“GeoJot+ appeals to field crews because it’s so easy to use,” said Mel Philbrook Rocky Mountain Regional Manager for Frontier Precision Inc. “Additionally, GeoJot+ is platform agnostic – it runs on all the mobile devices that field personnel already use.”
GeoSpatial Experts, Inc., founded in 2001 is the world-wide leader in geotagging and photo mapping software for business. To learn more visit www.geospatialexperts.com or sign up for an upcoming GeoJot+ webinar.