Livermore, Calif. – September 19, 2012 – Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) announces a new OEM website for developers to obtain product information about Topcon’s various OEM boards and receivers. Products featured on the website—www.topconoemsolutions.com—include:
• B110 – New, small and lightweight, 226 Galileo-ready channels, and low power consumption.
• OEM-1 – High performance RTK positioning and heading determination in an easy-to-integrate form factor.
• Euro112 PII – Modernized signal support, In-Band interference rejection, comprehensive communications with onboard data logging.
Receivers and antennas
• MR-1- A rugged GNSS receiver that delivers proven Topcon G3 and VISOR technology in a compact and easy to integrate package.
• CR-G5 – Newly designed choke ring antenna based on Topcon’s new TA-5 full spectrum GNSS antenna element addressing evolving requirements for reference network and infrastructure monitoring applications.
• PN-A5 – Combines Topcon’s new TA-5 full spectrum GNSS antenna element providing highly sensitive and stable Full Wave signal tracking with an innovative convex impedance ground plane.
The website also includes information on radio options to extend the range of GPS devices. In addition to general product information, the new OEM webpage offers up-to-date datasheets, specifications, graphics, recent news and more.
About Topcon Positioning Systems
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. TPS’ parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange – 7732), was founded in 1932.