Albuquerque, NM – January 20, 2012 – At its Board of Directors’ December meeting, Daniel S. Aguirre, James A. Brady, Ryan R. Branfort, Kenneth H. Hancock, and James E. Ross were appointed senior vice presidents of Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects. The Board also elected James A. Brady as Board Chairman, and Ryan R. Branfort as Secretary/Treasurer.
Also in December, Steven Watt and Kenneth H. Hancock were elected to three-year terms on the Board of Directors by the company’s shareholders.
The Board of Directors is now composed of the following members:
• Steven Watt, President, Chief Executive Officer
• Daniel S. Aguirre, Senior Vice President
• James A. Brady, Senior Vice President, Chairman of the Board
• Ryan R. Branfort, Senior Vice President Secretary/Treasurer
• Kenneth H. Hancock, Senior Vice President
• James E. Ross, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
To learn more about Wilson & Company visit www.wilsonco.com.
Celebrating 80 years of service, Wilson & Company’s corporate headquarters are located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The firm was founded in 1932 and is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, surveying, mapping, and planning firm employing a staff of 450 throughout its 18 office locations. The firm provides services to a diverse client base including federal and municipal governments, public transportation agencies, railroad companies, industrial and commercial corporations, and private developers.