Leica TITAN is Leica Geosystems’ premier peer-to-peer solution for discovering, viewing, sharing and retrieving geospatial and location-based content in a single, secure environment.
WHAT: Leica TITAN, the innovative and dynamic solution for sharing your world, provides the following exciting enhancements:
• Published data may be served and consumed by Google Earth
• Leica TITAN’s Geospatial Instant Messenger is the ideal gateway for sharing, publishing and serving local geospatial data to Google Earth. Using the Geospatial Instant Messenger, images, terrain and feature data shared in Leica TITAN may also be viewed directly in Google Earth.
• With the base data provided by Google Earth, users may view and integrate large volumes of geospatial data.
• The Google Earth capability can also consume an OGC Web Mapping Service (WMS) published by users sharing geospatial data in Leica TITAN.
• New and improved user interface skin
WHEN: Available immediately. Additional updates will be made to Leica TITAN on a regular basis.
WHERE: For more information about the Leica TITAN Beta release, the Leica TITAN Network, or to download the free Leica TITAN client, please visit: www.lggi.com/titan.
About Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging
Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging offers a range of workflow solutions for photogrammetry, mapping, remote sensing, catalog management and exploitation of geospatial imagery, including 3D visualization. Leica Geosystems is part of the Hexagon Group, Sweden. For more information about Leica or its products and services, call +1 770 776 3400, toll free +1 866 534 2286, or visit www.gi.leica-geosystems.com.