Multi-User Workflow Management Environment to Enhance Leica Production Tools
Norcross, GA – April 3, 2006 – Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging today announced a strategic development agreement with GeoCue Corporation (NIIRS10) of Huntsville, Alabama. The product of this relationship, called Leica Ortho Accelerator, is an enterprise-enabled geospatial process management system for digital orthophoto production.
Under the agreement, GeoCue Corporation will integrate certain technology from Leica Geosystems into GeoCue, its geospatial production management system, resulting in new processing environments. These Leica proprietary CuePacs will realize multi-user “supervisory enabled” integrated workflows, providing:
• Start-to-finish project, data, and user management in a multi-user environment
• Graphical, checklist-driven production, enabling rapid workflow execution and easy cross-training of personnel
• Remote/parallel dispatching of batch executable programs, which increases overall throughput and productivity
• Production history tracking, eliminating the need to maintain separate progress reporting systems
• Seamless integration with other GeoCue modules such as the widely deployed LIDAR 1 CuePac
• Integrated Leica rectification and mosaicking technology
• The ability to ingest orientation data from multiple sources
• Multiple output definition options for a final mosaicked product
The first Leica Ortho Accelerator workflow system will be demonstrated at the ASPRS 2006 Annual Conference, May 1-5 in Reno, Nevada. The Leica Ortho Accelerator workflow enabled production products will be available exclusively through the global Leica Geosystems sales network.
About GeoCue Corporation (NIIRS10)
Founded in 2003, GeoCue Corporation (formerly NIIRS10) has developed an enterprise geospatial production integration framework that allows encapsulation of existing software and processes into a controlled multi-user environment. GeoCue Corp.’s LIDAR 1 CuePac is widely deployed in leading LIDAR production companies where efficient management of production workgroups is essential to success. For more information see www.geocue.com
About Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging
When building image-based maps, you need reliable measurements and solutions for your entire workflow. So when it has to be right, more geospatial professionals trust Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging, LLC to help them collect, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is powering geospatial imaging by putting precise imaging to work. Its broad array of photogrammetry and remote sensing software solutions capture data efficiently, reference imagery accurately, measure and analyze easily and present spatial information, even in 3D. Those who use Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging products every day trust them for their precision, their seamless integration, and their superior customer support. Delivering geospatial imaging solutions with precision, integration, and service from Leica Geosystems. When it has to be right.
For more information about Leica Geosystems or its products and services, call +1 770 776 3400, toll free +1 866 534 2286, or visit www.gi.leica-geosystems.com.