Denver, Colo. — 8 November 2004 — Earlier this year, INTEC Americas Corp. closed an agreement to acquire a controlling interest in the assets of LAND INFO International, LLC. Operations of the two companies are now integrated into a new company doing business as LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping, LLC.
Nick Hubing, the founder of INTEC Americas and former Chief Operating Officer of LAND INFO International, leads the new integrated company. "We are very pleased to build on LAND INFO’s 11-year heritage ," said Hubing. "LAND INFO’s archive of digital topographic map data for over 150 countries, coupled with INTEC’s expertise in commercial satellite imagery, creates a comprehensive array of worldwide data options. Our total focus on data enables us to deliver high-quality solutions with rapid turn-around at competitive prices,” Hubing added.
The markets served by LAND INFO include mapping, geographic information systems (GIS), national security and defense, visualization / simulation, aviation, wireless communications and other utilities, development, natural resources, conservation, hydrology, civil and environmental engineering, land surveying, logistics and fleet management.
Recent work includes generation, processing and sourcing of digital map data and high-resolution satellite imagery to support a variety of worldwide projects.
– visualization / simulation of Baghdad and surrounding area,
– hydrologic modeling in the US,
– development planning for one of the largest real estate projects in Mexico,
– island-wide datasets for counter-narcotics in the Caribbean,
– urban development in South America,
– wireless communications planning in Europe,
– natural resources projects in Africa,
– national defense in the Middle East,
– reef / coastal area management in Asia,
– archeological research in the South Pacific
– and other worldwide projects such as conservation, pipeline safety and electrification.
LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping, LLC is a Space Imaging Authorized Reseller, DigitalGlobe Distribution Partner, USGS Business Partner and ESRI Business Partner.