SimActive’s recent release of Correlator3D version 8.5 opens the door for this software to be used as a robust solution for vegetation health mapping. New tools for the calibration and processing of multispectral imagery enable Correlator3D to handle data from any MicaSense sensor. Join this webinar to learn more about the customization and subsequent ease of use that this software provides, with ability to:
• Review individual captures after the bands have been aligned, including ability to change color composite view of those captures (i.e., RGB, CIR)
• Customize and save workflow settings, for streamlined processing
• Easily switch between DSM and DTM generation, depending on the application
• Garner full use of the lighting calibration tools offered with MicaSense sensors, to ensure properly radiometrically calibrated data
• Harness the processing power of a desktop solution, while maintaining the ease of data sharing available through the cloud. Results can be exported to the cloud directly from the software interface, and shareable links are automatically created for online visualization.
Wednesday July 8th at 1 pm Eastern Time / 10 am Pacific Time
Register here: http://bit.ly/2NdwIzZ