Trimble Business Center (TBC) v5.30 was released this week featuring a new CAD Command Line, point feature extraction enhancements, new surface tools and updated road and tunnel workflows. Feature highlights include:
- CAD Command Line – The new Command Line enables users to run dozens of CAD commands by simply entering command aliases, keyboard shortcuts, and values (with occasional picking in graphic views).
- Surfaces – Two new commands for surface tools include 1) Flatten Surface, allowing automatic removal of outlier vertices from a surface, resulting in a flatter surface; and, 2) Create Surface Intersection Line, allowing automatic creation of a linestring at the intersection of two surfaces.
- Tunnel Workflows – Corridor workflows are enhanced in Tunnel View to display road corridors, create/edit tunnel offsets and rotation directly, and display multiple tunnel designs.
- Road Workflows – Export Trimble Access road strings in LandXML format, flag side slope catch lines for display in Trimble Access, and create a Knoll Cul-de-Sac.
- Mobile Mapping – Enhance target picking for registration, calibrate manual camera, and calibrate automatic laser scanner.
Users can find more details and a form to load the new version, here: https://geospatial.trimble.com/blog/whats-new-tbc-v530
Also, this video series walks users through the new features: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuA5NxCrxRAM0k01LTuxMkS3M4GuwlGGm