Ottawa, Canada, September 16, 2019 – Upon its tenth anniversary, Tallysman GNSS is proud to introduce its latest innovative GNSS antenna, the patent pending VeroStar™. Designed to receive all GNSS signals as well as L-band (correction services), the VeroStar™ supports survey, marine, aviation, agriculture, machine control, and other demanding applications.
- A unique patent-pending full GNSS bandwidth crossed-dipole antenna element with:
- Excellent radiating pattern with low roll off for exceptional low elevation GNSS and L-Band tracking
- High radiating efficiency for optimised signal-to-noise ratio
- Super stable phase centre variation (+/- 2mm)
- Excellent axial ratio for improved multi-path rejection
- A variety of models are available, including dual, triple and full GNSS frequency coverage with or without L-band support (See: VeroStar Product Family Table)
- Ideal design and performance for Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) and Precise Point Positioning (PPP, receiving low elevation L-Band Corrections) applications
- An innovative low noise amplifier with superior out-of-band filtering
- Waterproof with IP69K compliance
- A robust and compact design
For more information about the new family of GNSS antennas, please contact email@example.com.
With global headquarters and manufacturing in Ottawa, Canada, Tallysman® is a leading manufacturer of high-precision antennas and components for Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) applications. Tallysman’s mission is to support the needs of a new generation of positioning systems by delivering unprecedented antenna precision at competitive prices. (www.tallysman.com)