The GPS Directorate has released updates to the below Interface Control Documents (ICD). ICDs are the formal means of establishing, defining, and controlling interfaces and for documenting detailed interface design definitions for the GPS program. Download or view the updated ICDs at GPS.gov or NAVCEN.
- IS-GPS-200: Navstar GPS Space Segment/Navigation User Interfaces
- IS-GPS-705: Navstar GPS Space Segment/User Segment L5 Interface
- IS-GPS-800: Navstar GPS Space Segment/User Segment L1C Interface
- ICD-GPS-240: Navstar GPS Control Segment to User Support Community Interface
- ICD-GPS-870: Navstar Next Generation GPS Control Segment (OCX) to User Support Community Interface