In June, the Global Positioning Systems (GPS) Directorate announced the 2018 Public Interface Control Working Group and Open Public Forum. The meeting will be held on 12 September at the TASC/Engility facility in El Segundo, CA, and will also be available through teleconference. The purpose of this meeting is to update the public on GPS public document revisions and collect issues/comments for analysis and possible integration into future GPS public document revisions. Comments are due Aug 20, 2018.
PROPOSED INTERFACE REVISION NOTICES (PRINs):
The GPS Directorate invites public comments on the following Proposed Interface Revision Notices (PIRNs). View the full text of these proposed changes on GPS.gov’s Public ICWG and Open Forum webpage.
- PIRN-IS-200J-001: NAVSTAR GPS Space Segment / Navigation User Interface
- PIRN-IS-705E-001: NAVSTAR GPS Space Segment / User Segment L5 Interface
- PIRN-IS-800E-001: NAVSTAR GPS Space Segment / User Segment L1C Interface
- PIRN-ICD-240B-001: NAVSTAR GPS Control Segment to User Support Community Interface
- PIRN-ICD-870C-001: NAVSTAR GPS Control Segment to User Support Community Interface
FEDERAL REGISTER NOTICE