18 September 2017, Bologna, Italy – SITECO Infomatica SRL will be attending Intergeo 2017 in Berlin, Hall 2.1, Stand A2.038, showcasing their exciting new hardware and software releases.
Featured products will include the new Road-Scanner C equipped with the S series Faro Focus laser-scanners. Road-Scanner C is the first mobile mapping system equipped with the powerful and rugged models of the Faro S series: S70, S150, S350.
The 3 different models allow the satisfaction of all the market needs in terms of range and price/performance ratio:
• The S 70 Faro Focus, with its very reasonable price, can be applied for 90% of the mobile mapping needs, where very seldom the real visibility from the top of the car exceeds 70 meters.
• The more powerful S150 and S350 models are perfect for any application for both mobile and 3D scanning, i.e. PROFILER or 3D mode.
• Also the STOP&GO mode is available with the new Road-Scanner-C providing automatic georeferenced double 3D scanning thanks to the Inertial and GPS navigation system.
• The specific Road-Scanner V-shape configuration with 2 laser scanners ensures a full geometric coverage, impossible to obtain with a single scanner system.
At the forefront of software solutions, SITECO will also present:
– The new 7.0 release of their Road-SIT Survey feature extraction application, with new powerful functions and a completely renewed oct-tree technology with improved 10-to-100 time performances for the point-clouds display and management. It is fully compatible with most mobile mapping systems (MMS) such as Leica Pegasus, Riegl , Teledyne Optech Lynx, Topcon IPS, Trimble MX series, and is the standard software delivered with any Siteco’s Road-Scanner system.
– The new Web Survey, the Road-SIT Survey WEB portal for the distribution of Laser Mapping Data in steaming mode. Images and point clouds are stored in an organized and structured database and can be consulted, viewed and downloaded in their mapping context through a WEBGIS portal.
About Siteco Informatica srl.
A unit of the Gavio Group, one of Italy’s top industrial groups. Siteco was established in 1995 as a civil engineering infrastructure, software and technical consulting firm. In 2005 they developed the first scalable, high performance fully integrated mobile mapping system and have since been delivering the most flexible roadway management mobile mappers in price, performance and software flexibility on the market.