TerraGo will demonstrate how to build customized mobile applications for multiple mission areas that enable seamless sharing of field observations and geospatial information to improve tactical operations and situational awareness with a common operational picture.
Washington, D.C. – May 31, 2017 – TerraGo, the leading location-based collaboration company, is exhibiting at the GEOINT 2017 Symposium, which takes place June 4-7 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. The GEOINT 2017 Symposium is hosted by the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) and is the largest meeting of intelligence professionals in the nation.
“The theme for GEOINT 2017 is advancing capabilities for emerging threats and TerraGo will be showcasing our latest technologies, developed in collaboration with our partner agencies and intelligence customers, that increase intelligence visibility to achieve that goal, ” says John Timar, Vice President, Worldwide Sales, TerraGo. “From military operations, analysis, special security missions, homeland defense, humanitarian efforts and disaster relief, TerraGo’s mobile applications make it easy for field personnel to access maps, imagery and many other data types in the field, record observations and immediately sync that information back to operation centers or headquarters.”
TerraGo will be demonstrating its R3 mobile app, customized for the missions of recce, response and recovery and built entirely using TerraGo Magic, a zero-code platform that enables customers to build apps tailored to their unique operations with web services, custom map products, imagery, forms and workflows.
TerraGo will also show visitors how they can:
• Build and deploy their own custom mobile apps for iOS, Android and web in minutes
• Utilize OGC GeoPackage for interoperability and sharing geospatial assets among mission partners
• Go from drone to phone, consuming data from multiple sensors and collection platforms on handheld devices in real-time
• Deploy the private cloud servers to enable secure collaboration
• Connect your mobile workforce directly with geospatial platform assets including ArcGIS Online®, ArcGIS® Server, BAE Systems’ GXP Xplorer® and WebView®, and iSToRE.
TerraGo’s exhibition will be located at Booth 1567 and attendees can click this link to schedule a live demonstration.