Company to demonstrate next-generation solutions for sharing mobile geospatial intelligence across platforms and mobile devices, give presentation on emerging augmented reality technology
Washington, D.C. – May 12, 2016 – TerraGo, a leading geospatial and GPS collaboration company, is a presenting and exhibiting at the GEOINT 2016 Symposium, which takes place May 15-18 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The GEOINT 2016 Symposium is hosted by the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) and is the largest meeting of intelligence professionals in the nation.
“GEOINT is an important event for TerraGo, and our ongoing collaboration with our customer agencies and technology partners who are the leaders in the geospatial technology field,” says John Timar, Vice President, Worldwide Sales, TerraGo. “TerraGo has been an active member of the GEOINT community for over a decade and the annual symposium consistently fosters ideas and partnerships that help drive our technology innovation.”
TerraGo’s Chief Technical Officer, Dr. George Demmy will give a Lightning Talk on “Enabling Cloud-based Augmented Reality Networks” on May 15 at 11:45 AM. TerraGo will also be giving live demonstrations to show attendees how they can:
- Collaborate with geospatial data across any platform with OGC’s GeoPackage – the industry’s open spatial database standard for sharing GEOINT.
- Deploy the TerraGo Edge app to share GeoPackage, GeoPDF and Open Source base maps, collect structured and/or unstructured data, then share the observations across an entire enterprise – in real-time.
- Interact with a self-service, cloud-based GIS web portal and provide on-demand, customized maps that are immediately available for use on a mobile device.
- Visualize intelligent 2D & 3D GeoPDF products that can be utilized by anyone in an organization without specialized software or training.
- Provide interactive mapping products that work anywhere, even in austere, bandwidth-restricted environments.
TerraGo’s exhibition will be located at Booth #1722 and attendees can click this link to schedule a live demonstration.