Presentations/workshops highlight integrated solutions for the digital mine
Tucson, Arizona, January 28, 2016 – A compelling lineup of engaging presentations unveiled by Hexagon Mining today is heightening anticipation for this year’s MineQuest. The latest in mine planning software combined with innovations in fleet management, collision avoidance, and fatigue monitoring, makes up a busy schedule for the show in Tucson, Arizona, April 18-22.
Register now for MineQuest!
The Digital Mine of the Future is the theme of MineQuest, which addresses the challenges facing the mining industry. Workshops include:
- Safer fleets: Integrating JMineOps with Fatigue Monitoring
- Two layers of safety: FatigueMonitor and CAS
- How CAS can save lives and cut costs
- New for MineSight 3D
- The improved Schedule Optimizer
- Better Activity Scheduling with Atlas
- Design, tie-in and charge with HxM Blast
- HxM Athena – Data-driven Decision Making
- New for statistics
- Introducing the MineSight Planner Reconciliation Utility
- New for Implicit Modeler
- Right the first time: QA/QC
- MineSight Tips and Tricks
- Torque show
- New-look Interpolation
- Hexagon Mining and long-term planning
- Sky’s the limit with Point Cloud Data
- Mine design tips and tricks
MineQuest is also scheduled for the following venues:
- Australia (Perth, June 20-22)
- Namibia (Swakopmund, June 22-24)
- Chile (Santiago, Aug. 8-10)
- Peru (Lima, Aug. 10-12)
- Mexico (Hermosillo, Aug. 15-17)
- Brazil (Belo Horizonte, TBD)
To register for MineQuest 2016, click here.
To register for event courses, click here.
To register for Quest for the Cup Golf Tournament, click here.
For highlights of MineQuest 2015, click here.
About Hexagon Mining
Hexagon Mining is the only company to solve surface and underground challenges by integrating design, planning, and operations technologies for safer, more productive mines. Uniting MineSight, Leica Jigsaw, SmartMine UG, and SAFEmine, Hexagon Mining connects mine planning, design, fleet and production management, optimization, and collision avoidance software for a comprehensive flow of data across all operations. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, with more than 30 offices across five continents, the company is a dynamic network of talented mining professionals delivering technology, service, and support. Hexagon Mining is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Learn more at hexagonmining.com.