At the “world’s fair of cutting-edge 3D demos,” attendees will have the opportunity to get hands-on with the industry’s foremost solutions for capturing, managing and visualizing highly accurate measurements in building construction, surveying and engineering.
Norcross, GA, January 21, 2015 – Professionals involved in building construction, surveying, engineering and manufacturing will want to be sure to attend the premiere REAL 2015 event at Fort Mason Center in San Francisco, Feb. 25-26, 2015. As a top-tier gold sponsor, Leica Geosystems will have a leading presence at the event describing itself as the first ever “convergence of the professional 3D sensing, making and creative industries.”
In REAL LIVE, the demo portion of the event, attendees will be able to experience firsthand the fast and easy field to finish workflows that make Leica Geosystems hardware and software the preferred solution for capturing, managing and visualizing highly accurate 3D measurements.
• Recreate Your Reality: See how to quickly capture high-quality, comprehensive as-built documentation at the push of a button using the Leica ScanStation P15 or P20 laser scanners and Cyclone software. Learn why professionals can trust that the model is an accurate representation of reality when it is based on data from one of these solutions.
• Streamline Layout and As-Built Capture: Explore how the innovative scanning total station, the Leica Nova MS50, provides an all-in-one solution for new construction layout and the capture of rich 3D as-builts during construction with a familiar total station workflow. Learn how this solution is transforming the building process.
• Experience the Flying Eye: See how the Aibot X6 unmanned aircraft system (UAS) will revolutionize construction with its ability to capture high-resolution imagery from the air to improve safety in applications such as curtain wall inspections and inform models with more accurate data.
• Get a Sneak Peak of a New Innovation: Be the first to see the newest Leica Geosystems solution for capturing indoor professional documentation with images and LIDAR for virtual 3D models that accurately depict reality.
• Explore the Future: Learn how sensors and software can be used in concert to create rich, intelligent 3D models that reduce rework and improve predictability and profitability.
Leica Geosystems thought leaders will also share strategic insights on trends and technologies that are driving the 3D revolution in the REAL TALK executive summit.
“Never before have professionals had so many different ways to capture measurements and convert them into 3D deliverables,” said Ken Mooyman, president of Leica Geosystems NAFTA. “Now more than ever, it’s crucial to understand the difference between a ‘hot new technology’ and a true solution that will provide a solid return on investment over time through streamlined workflows and trusted, reliable data. REAL 2015 provides a valuable opportunity for professionals to do their research and experience these differences for themselves. We look forward to demonstrating our solutions at this exciting new event.”
To register for REAL 2015, visit www.real2015.com. To learn more about innovative 3D capture and computing solutions, visit www.leica-geosystems.us.
Leica Geosystems – when it has to be right
With close to 200 years of pioneering solutions to measure the world, Leica Geosystems products and services are trusted by professionals worldwide to help them capture, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is best known for its broad array of products that capture accurately, model quickly, analyze easily, and visualize and present spatial information. Those who use Leica Geosystems products every day trust them for their dependability, the value they deliver, and the superior customer support. Based in Heerbrugg, Switzerland, Leica Geosystems is a global company with tens of thousands of customers supported by more than 3,500 employees in 28 countries and hundreds of partners located in more than 120 countries around the world. Leica Geosystems is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data.