In October 2014 Pelydryn Ltd, a leading Topo-bathy LiDAR company, following a successful audit by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) achieved certification for the provision of airborne survey services in:
• Quality Management System Standard (ISO 9001:2008)
• Environmental Management System Standard (ISO 14001:2004)
• Occupational Health and Safety Standard (OHSAS 18001:2007)
Founded in 2008, Pelydryn is an airborne survey specialist who utilise combined Bathymetric & Topographic LiDAR in association with a range of other airborne sensors to provide a comprehensive array of data acquisition related services.
During 2014, Pelydryn have developed an integrated approach for all three standards. This ensured that their processes and procedures met the standards required for the ISO certification and were implemented and embedded across the company, reducing duplication and complexity and improving consistency. With the new Quality, Environmental and Safety measures in place, Pelydryn will ensure these values are passed onto all clients to ensure a comprehensive service in the following areas;
• Seabed Surveys for Climate Change, Coastal Zone Monitoring and Nautical Charting.
• Engineering Support, Environment and Habitat Mapping Services.
• Disaster and Hazard Mitigation Planning.
• Topographic mapping, transport infrastructure and tourism management and development services.
• Aerial photography, inland waterway mapping and harbour and marina developments.