Seattle, Wash. — Sept. 8, 2014 — LizardTech®, a provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, is heading into a busy conference season, with eight conferences scheduled for this fall.
LizardTech representatives will place special emphasis on the newest addition to the LizardTech product line, GeoGofer, a software solution for powerful image searching and sorting. LizardTech representatives will be available for product demonstrations and to answer questions at the following shows:
• September 8-11 in New Orleans, La. at GIS-Pro 2014 in booth number 229.
• September 15-16 in Orlando, Fla. at the 8th Annual Central Florida GIS Workshop.
• September 22-24 in Columbus, Ohio at the 2014 Ohio GIS Conference.
• September 22-26 in Grand Junction, Colo. at the GeCo in the Rockies Conference.
• September 25 in Denver, Colo. at the Esri DIUG.
• October 5-8 in Groton, Conn. at the Fall Northeast Arc Users Group (NEARC).
• October 20-24 in Austin, Texas at the 2014 Texas GIS Forum.
• October 22-24 in Atlantic City, N.J. at the MAC URISA 2014 Conference.
In addition to GeoGofer, LizardTech representatives will provide product demonstrations of the company’s entire line of geospatial products. The LizardTech product line includes GeoExpress® software, which enables geospatial professionals to compress and manipulate satellite and aerial imagery, Express Server® software for high-performance image delivery and publication, and LiDAR Compressor™ software, which turns giant point cloud datasets into efficient MrSID files.
For more information about LizardTech’s geospatial software products, visit www.lizardtech.com. To see a complete list of LizardTech’s upcoming shows, visit http://www.lizardtech.com/news/events/.
Since 1992, LizardTech has delivered state-of-the-art software products for managing and distributing massive, high-resolution geospatial data such as aerial and satellite imagery and LiDAR data. LizardTech pioneered the MrSID technology, a powerful wavelet-based image encoder, viewer, and file format. LizardTech has offices in Seattle, Denver, London and Tokyo. For more information about LizardTech, visit www.lizardtech.com.