July 1, 2014 (Portland, Maine) – SPAR Point Group, organizer of conferences and provider of online news and information about 3D imaging technologies, will be exhibiting at the Esri 3D Mapping Forum (July 12-15, 2014 – Omni San Diego) and the Esri User Conference (July 14-18, 2014 – San Diego Convention Center) later this month.
SPAR Point Group staff will be on hand at both events to meet with attendees and exhibitors to discuss 3D measurement and imaging and the SPAR portfolio of products:
• SPAR International 3D Measurement & Imaging Conference (March 30-April 2, 2015 – Houston)
• International LiDAR Mapping Forum (February 23-25, 2015 – Denver)
• SPAR Europe 3D Measurement & Imaging Conference (8-10 December, 2014 – Amsterdam)
• European LiDAR Mapping Forum (8-10 December, 2014 – Amsterdam)
• SPAR Japan (June, 2015 – Kawasaki)
• www.SPARPointGroup.com, online news and information about 3D imaging technologies
• SPARView weekly enewsletter on 3D imaging technologies
“Exhibiting at the Esri Mapping Forum and the Esri User Conference provides a great opportunity to meet with professionals working in geospatial fields covered by our events and online media offerings,” said Lisa Murray, SPAR Point Group Director. She added that Esri has long been an exhibitor at the SPAR events.
SPAR Point Group will be exhibiting in Table M110 at the Esri 3D Mapping Forum and in Booth 2410 at the Esri User Conference. Anyone interested in learning about the SPAR products is invited to stop by at either exhibit to speak with knowledgeable staff.
About SPAR Point Group
SPAR Point Group organizes conferences and provides news and information for professionals involved in 3D imaging technologies. Content– delivered in person and online– gives practitioners tools and information to make better business decisions. SPAR Point Group is wholly-owned by Diversified Communications. For more information, visit www.SPARPointGroup.com.