Feb. 11, 2014 – VirtualGrid is pleased to announce the formal release of VRMesh Triangulation for AutoCAD, a plugin application for AutoCAD 2014 and its family products (Architecture, Civil 3D, Map 3D…). It allows users to quickly and easily wrap point cloud data into accurate triangle meshes as well as create cross-section curves within the AutoCAD environment.
VRMesh for AutoCAD Feature Highlights – YouTube: http://youtu.be/SOZVYz6gzag
Key features include:
• Advanced point cloud decimation
• Accurate triangulation
• Efficient denoising with edge-preserving capability
• Cross-section curve generation
• Finding the line of intersection between two planes
• No limit concerning the point cloud and mesh size
• Supporting *.txt, *.asc, *.xyz, *.las, *.ptx, *.pts, *.stl, *.obj
With VRMesh’s cutting-edge technologies, the plugin provides AutoCAD users with a powerful tool for point cloud and mesh processing that can be used in the field of urban planning, architecture, civil engineering construction, transportation, gaming, etc.
For more information, please visit www.vrmesh.com.
VirtualGrid is the developer of VRMesh, an advanced 3D point cloud and mesh processing software tool. We focus on LiDAR remote sensing, reverse engineering, and rapid prototyping industries.