Huntsville, AL – GeoCue (via its wholly owned subsidiary, QCoherent Software LLC) is pleased to announce LP360 2013.2, the second major release of LP360 for the 2013 calendar year. LP360 is the world’s most powerful and popular LIDAR extension for the ArcGIS® environment. This release includes numerous new features aimed at different LIDAR exploitation workflows. All new features are available in all three versions of LP360; LP360 for ArcGIS®; LP360 for Windows®, 32 bit; and LP360 for Windows®, 64 bit.
For all workflows:
• Support for ArcGIS® 10.2.1 (and prior versions)
• Full support for LAS version 1.4 including independent manipulation of point attribute flags
• New LAS file load dialog, providing tabular views of LAS file header information and basic integrity testing.
• Filter by Scan Angle (for both old style 1 byte and new LAS 1.4 two byte scan angle)
• Japanese and Spanish language versions
• Numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements
For Point Cloud Quality Check (QC) workflows:
• Dynamic delta elevation (dZ) visualization for assessing swath to swath relative vertical accuracy
• Dynamic point density viewing mode for graphically inspecting LIDAR point density
• Image creation and export for both dZ and density images (via the Export Wizard) to allow synoptic, graphical quality reports
• Automatic loading of symbology for “View by Point Source ID”
For advanced exploitation and analysis, including point clouds from dense image matching such as micro-Unmanned Aerial Vehicles:
• A new Point Cloud Task engine that allows chaining of vector and point cloud operations
• Volumetric analysis with tools ranging from simple “draw a polygon and compute” to bulk processing of multiple definition polygons
• Direct digitizing and Z vertex probing of points, lines and polygons
Customers with valid maintenance contracts can download this new release via the LP360 “Check for Updates” feature. The download will be available within the next two weeks.
GeoCue Corporation (www.GeoCue.com) is a software development and consulting services company specializing in geospatial production management solutions and creating tools for improving geospatially organized processes. GeoCue Corporation is also North America’s leading provider of production solutions for airborne and mobile laser scanning. For more information please visit our website or contact us via email (info@GeoCue.com).
QCoherent Software LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of GeoCue® Corporation. QCoherent Software is the creator of the LP360 product suite and LIDAR Server. Additional information can be found at www.LP360.com or by inquiry via email (info@LP360.com).