CaMundo camera system is an innovative miniature collection system that implements a unique technology concept. Weighting only 6kg, the system is able to collect up to 146mp across track and 24,400 unique pixels across track. The system can to be installed on almost any light aircraft, even with no shooting hole, Helicopters and even medium size UAV’s.
The system was designed collect Nadir and Oblique views on one pass, and was built to specifically execute 3D oblique projects and high resolution Orthophoto projects
CaMundo camera system main features:
• System compatible to almost any light aircraft, helicopters and medium size UAS systems.
• Nadir and Oblique views in one pass.
• Up to 3cm GSD Nadir Ortho and up to 5cm GSD Oblique views.
• Sweep swath: up to 146mp.
• 24,400 unique pixels across track. (2.4km swath @ 10cm GSD)
• Overlap: 55% forward overlap, 75% side overlap
• 100 square kilometers @10cm GSD covered in 1 hour.
• Up to 1:500 maps scale and 0.5M DSM.
• Up to 50% reduction in flight hours comparing to other medium frame camera systems.
About Simplex Mapping Solutions Ltd:
Based in Israel, Simplex Mapping Solutions Ltd has developed an innovative aerial collection system and state of the art photogrammetric tools, to enable the highest quality and cost effective mapping services. The company is led by a dynamic and experienced team, with top scientists in the field of image processing and remote sensing. The company is engaged in projects around the globe in such areas as South America, Middle East and Africa. For more details on the camera and services please visit simplex at: www.simplex-mapping.com