Maysville, Kentucky, U.S.A. (July 22, 2013) – In anticipation of the imminent release of Carlson Software’s 2014 office software release, the company has scheduled a series of free webinars to be held Wednesdays at 12 noon, United States Eastern Standard Time.
The webinars’ schedule and subject matter is as follows:
• Carlson Survey and Civil 2014, July 24 — https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/874717441
• Carlson Construction 2014, July 31 — https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/688324025
• Carlson Hydrology 2014 and all new Carlson Trench, August 7 — https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/821369473
• Carlson Mining 2014, August 14 — https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/309733545
• All new CADnet, August 21 — https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/361357792
• All new GeoTech, August 28 — https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/195543856
The webinars are designed to be useful for those who expect to 2014, for those who are considering updating or those who may be considering moving over to Carlson office design software from another product. Each webinar will be conducted by a Carlson staff person expert in the particular product highlighted and will be approximately 45 minutes long with a question and answer period at the end.
Carlson hopes that you sign up and are able to attend the webinars that match your interests to see the many ways the new capabilities of the 2014 release enhance and improve the underlying quality and ease-of-use of Carlson. All webinars will be recorded and posted on www.carlsonsw.com as well as Carlson Software’s YouTube channel.
About Carlson Software
Carlson Software develops technically advanced software and integrated hardware providing full project life cycle solutions to the land development and mining professional. The industries served include land surveying, civil engineering, construction/machine control, mining, and agriculture. Carlson provides free technical support and has the highest dedication to customer service. For more information about Carlson Software, visit www.carlsonsw.com.