Company to showcase its entire line of geospatial products
Seattle, Wash. — April 15, 2013 — LizardTech®, a provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, is heading into a busy conference season, exhibiting at seven different tradeshows this spring.
Showcasing the company’s entire line of geospatial products, LizardTech representatives will be available for product demonstrations and to answer questions at the following shows:
• April 28 – 30 in Mount Pleasant, Mich., at the 2013 IMAGIN Conference
• April 30 – May 1 in Portland, Ore., at GIS in Action
• May 7 – 8 in Muncie, Ind., at the 2013 Indiana GIS Conference
• May 7 – 9 in Houston, Texas, at the Esri Petroleum GIS Conference in booth number 822
• May 15 – 17 in Reno, Nev., at the 2013 NGIS Symposium in booth number 1
• May 23 in Reston, Va., at USGIF Tech Day
• June 3 – 5 in State College, Pa., at the Annual PA GIS Conference in booth number 2
The software products demonstrated at these shows will be GeoExpress® software, which enables geospatial professionals to compress and manipulate satellite and aerial imagery, Express Server® software for high-performance delivery and publication, and LiDAR Compressor™ software, which turns giant point cloud datasets into efficient MrSID files.
For more information about LizardTech’s geospatial software products, visit www.lizardtech.com. To see a complete list of LizardTech’s upcoming shows, visit www.lizardtech.com/events/
Since 1992, LizardTech has delivered state-of-the-art software products for managing and distributing massive, high-resolution geospatial data such as aerial and satellite imagery and LiDAR data. LizardTech pioneered the MrSID technology, a powerful wavelet-based image encoder, viewer, and file format. LizardTech has offices in Seattle, Denver, London and Tokyo. For more information about LizardTech, visit www.lizardtech.com.