Sep. 19th, 2012 – VirtualGrid announces the availability of VRMesh v7.5, the latest version of its powerful 3D point cloud and mesh processing software. VRMesh provides an advanced solution covering the complete workflow from automatic point cloud classification to accurate surface mesh generation. This new release has specially focused on the high accuracy and efficiency in triangulation of large point clouds.
The key improvements in version 7.5 include:
• Data reading speeds up. VRMesh has reorganized the structure of data reading that allows you to quickly retrieve inquiring points into the window. The interaction time of an indexed file has been speeded up.
• Point cloud classification adds more accuracy.
• The triangulation method has been redesigned for handling large datasets in excess of 100 million points with high accuracy and efficiency. Non-manifold edges have been significantly reduced.
• More tools of mesh repair are added, such as seam gaps, remove undercuts, remove narrow bridges, etc.
• The performance of NURBS creation has been enhanced.
With these new and enhanced capabilities, VRMesh becomes the most powerful point cloud and mesh processing software in current 3D scanning market. Our customers come from many fields, such as defense, mining, urban design, transportation, manufacturing, medical and dental, gaming, etc.
For more information or to download a free evaluation version, please visit our website: www.vrmesh.com.
VirtualGrid is the developer of VRMesh, an advanced 3D point cloud and mesh processing software tool. We focus on LiDAR remote sensing, reverse engineering, and rapid prototyping industries.