Ultra-compact receiver with 226 Galileo-ready channels
Livermore, Calif. – September 19, 2012 – Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) announces the industry’s lightest, ultra-compact dual-frequency positioning engine, the B110 GNSS receiver board. The B110 is the first GNSS board with Topcon’s new Vanguard™ ASIC, supporting 226 universal channels for GPS, GLONASS and Galileo tracking and scalable positioning from sub-meter DGPS to sub-centimeter RTK.
The B110 board’s small size, low power consumption and flexible communication interfaces make it easy to integrate into any precise positioning application, reducing the time-to-market for OEM customers.
There are many features that the B110 offers that will facilitate easy integration including:
• Compact 40 x 55mm footprint with low power consumption
• 226 universal channels with GPS + GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo E1 and SBAS “all in view” tracking
• High performance RTK engine
• Industry-leading position update rate of 100Hz
• SD/MMC card interfaces for quick and easy support for data logging – just add a memory card holder
• Serial, USB, CAN, I2C, PPS and EVENTIN
For more information on the B110 board and Topcon OEM technology visit www.topconoemsolutions.com.
About Topcon Positioning Systems
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. . TPS’ parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange – 7732), was founded in 1932.