On Thursday September 20, 2012 at 1:00 pm, we will discuss "All About GNSS Interferences and Jammers."
The topic will cover:
• Where do interferences come from?
• How to know, view, quantify and analyze interferences?
• How to protect against interferences?
• Implementation of these features in our mass-produced commercial products.
• We will also introduce J-Shield for all GNSS bands.
We have improved our GNSS protection filters to not only protect the L1 band against all interferences (including LightSquared 10L, 10H and 10R handset) but also to protect against all other interferences which may come in any other GNSS band. We call it the "J-Shield". This will help to make the bands near any GNSS band to be freed for other usages like broadband wireless which U.S. desperately needs to catch up with other nations (currently US is number 16 in the world) and to help to create competition to potentially reduce the wireband costs in US to 1/3 of what is today.
We will have an exhibition at ION-2012 from Wednesday September 19 to Friday September 21 in the Nashville Convention Center, Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A.