Springfield, Va.-The July/August 2012 issue of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s Pathfinder magazine, now available online at www.nga.mil, highlights partnerships. Partnerships help NGA advance its mission of "putting the power of GEOINT in your hands."
Feature articles include:
• "Lab Fosters Future Geospatial Intelligence Experts"
• "Cooperative Research and Development Agreements Enhance Competitiveness"
• "NGA Partners With Department of Energy National Laboratories"
• "National System for Geospatial Intelligence Expeditionary Architecture Provides Virtual Capabilities"
• "Disaster Response Efforts Highlight Value of Relationships, Non Traditional Partners"
NGA publishes the Pathfinder magazine bimonthly to promote public awareness and understanding of the geospatial intelligence discipline.
For more information about NGA, visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NatlGEOINTAgency or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/nga_GEOINT.