Feb. 27th, 2012 – VirtualGrid releases VRMesh version 7.0.2 with enhanced capabilities for automatic point cloud classification.
The improvements in this release include:
• More accurate classification on high roofs.
• More cleaned-up ground points in steep regions.
• Bugs fixed in the Extract Building Footprints command.
• Bugs fixed in the Extrude Surface Curve command.
• A maximum of eight threads supported under the current list price.
VRMesh provides a next-generation solution for automatic point cloud classification and feature extraction. Please feel free to download a demo version of VRMesh v7.0.2 from www.vrmesh.com.
VirtualGrid is the developer of VRMesh, an advanced 3D point cloud and mesh processing software tool. We focus on LiDAR remote sensing, reverse engineering, and rapid prototyping industries. Learn more at www.vrmesh.com