Join us for a LizardTech® User Group Meeting hosted by our own Robert Parker. Bring your toughest questions to bounce off Robert and your fellow photogrammetrists and add your own expertise to the forum.
WHEN: Monday, May 2, 2011
TIME: 8:00 a.m. – Noon
WHERE: Room 202D in the Frontier Airlines Center, Milwaukee, WI
Share your experiences and questions with other users about topics such as:
• How LizardTech’s GeoExpress® software is a useful set of tools for distributing and manipulating multispectral datasets.
• How you can use the new MrSID® Generation 4 (MG4™) format for compression of raster data, especially the time it saves you creating and viewing mosaics.
• How MG4 enables you to add true transparency to your geospatial imagery thanks to its support for alpha channels.
• How you can use LizardTech’s LiDAR Compressor™ software to compress giant point cloud datasets losslessly and use the resulting MrSID files to create derivatives.
• How to compress, reproject, color balance, and export your imagery for rapid delivery over the web.
• How to use LizardTech’s Express Server® software to distribute large datasets of raster imagery.
Continental breakfast will be served.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have questions, please email one of our sales representatives or call at 206.652.5211.
We look forward to seeing you there!