Visit http://www.conexpo2011-leica-geosystems.com/ to register for a demo of Leica Geosystems’ latest machine control or construction positioning technology, and enter our sweepstakes to win a hunting trip for two with American icon Ted Nugent.
(Norcross, Ga., 27 January 2010) Leica Geosystems has launched a special website dedicated to helping construction industry professionals get the most out of their visit to ConExpo 2011 this year. The website may be found at http://www.conexpo2011-leica-geosystems.com/
ConExpo 2011 will be the international gathering place this year for the construction industries. The Leica Geosystems ConExpo 2011 website is designed to help make navigating the show a little easier and more productive.
Highlights available on http://www.conexpo2011-leica-geosystems.com/ include:
• Exclusive show promotions such as a chance to win a hunting trip with American sporting legend Ted Nugent.
• A showcase of Leica Geosystems’ broadest range ever of machine control and construction positioning technology for general construction applications.
• Sign-up for “Leica Geosystems at ConExpo E-mail Alert” — be the first to receive show related information. Get a sneak peak of the new solutions being launched at ConExpo 2011
• Connect with a Leica Geosystems Technical Expert to solve your construction jobsite problems before you arrive at the show.
• A map to help you find the three Leica Geosystems booths: booth #557 located in front of the main entrance; booth #3133 located in front of North Hall entrance; and booth #3137, also located in front of North Hall entrance.
To experience a live demonstration of the latest machine control and construction positioning technology, visit the Leica Geosystems booth #557 — located in front of the convention center’s main entrance.
Leica Geosystems – when it has to be right
With close to 200 years of pioneering solutions to measure the world, Leica Geosystems products and services are trusted by professionals worldwide to help them capture, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is best known for its broad array of products that capture accurately, model quickly, analyze easily, and visualize and present spatial information. Those who use Leica Geosystems products every day trust them for their dependability, the value they deliver, and the superior customer support. Based in Heerbrugg, Switzerland, Leica Geosystems is a global company with tens of thousands of customers supported by more than 3,500 employees in 28 countries and hundreds of partners located in more than 120 countries around the world. Leica Geosystems is part of the Hexagon Group, Sweden.