Philipsburg, PA – DiamondBack® Truck Covers has established a reputation for delivering truck covers that are As Tough As Your Truck™. Now DiamondBack is proud to introduce the new DiamondBack 180. Developed for full access to the truck bed from each side, the DiamondBack 180 offers a butterfly design with two full-length panels opening on each side allowing full access to the bed of the truck.
This durable diamond plate cover seals securely with steel lock rods, neoprene gaskets, a hinge gutter, and locking mechanisms on both sides to keep truck bed contents secure, clean and dry. The standard two-inch profile accommodates a variety of cargo management options including DiamondBack’s four-inch and eight-inch bins to keep tools, equipment and other cargo from shifting during transport.
“We’ve developed the 180 based upon input we’ve received from our fleet customers,” said Ethan Wendle, President, DiamondBack Truck Covers. “Because of the way the truck is used in certain types of utility and fleet applications, some users need a truck cover that gives them access to both sides of the truck, but also keeps cargo clean, dry and secure.”
Starting at just $1099 MSRP for standard beds, the new DiamondBack 180 delivers a versatile, functional solution. For more information about the DiamondBack 180, related accessories, and all the work truck and fleet utility solutions from DiamondBack, visit http://www.diamondbackcovers.com/fleet/.
Diamondback Truck Covers Is Awarded GSA Contract For Truck Bed Covers
DiamondBack Truck Covers is proud to have been awarded a General Services Administration (GSA) contract. The GSA contract makes DiamondBack covers available to any federal purchaser via the GSA Advantage!® program.
DiamondBack Truck Covers offers five locking, truck bed covers, each made of 3003 alloy diamond plate aluminum, optionally coated in black LINE-X XTRA and starting at just $704 for GSA buyers. Available options include:
• DiamondBack HD – The patented, tough, heavy duty diamond plate cover capable of sustaining up to 1600 pounds of cargo on top.
• DiamondBack SE – The standard edition truck cover from DiamondBack capable of sustaining up to 400 pounds of cargo on top.
• DiamondBack LT – The more affordable version of the SE cover, the LT delivers an attractive, secure hard tonneau cover.
• DiamondBack 180 – One of several new versatile options in the DiamondBack line, the 180 offers two full-length panels opening at each side of the truck.
• DiamondBack 270 – Another new cover design, the 270 is a three-panel truck bed cover with two panels toward the cab opening at each side of the truck, and a third panel at the rear of the bed at the tailgate that can be folded back or removed for transporting tall or oversized cargo.
“We’re proud to have the opportunity to offer our unique truck bed covers to federal agencies in a way that’s easy and affordable for them, and we’re looking forward to being of service in this way,” said Ethan Wendle, President, DiamondBack Truck Covers. “Our covers offer a variety of tough, attractive, functional options for every light truck utility application. Each cover has been designed to enhance the functionality and security of the truck.”
About GSA Advantage
For over 12 years, GSA Advantage has been a reliable and proven one-stop online resource for thousands of Federal employees worldwide. GSA Advantage offers the most comprehensive selection of approved products and services from GSA contracts. https://www.gsaadvantage.gov
About DiamondBack Truck Covers
DiamondBack Truck Covers manufactures a full line of versatile, utility-oriented truck bed covers and accessories for the work truck, outdoorsman and fleet industries featuring products for Ford, GM, Dodge, Toyota and Nissan pickups.
To learn more, visit http://www.diamondbackcovers.com/ or http://www.diamondbackcovers.com/fleet, call 800-935-4002, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.