Palm Springs, California—March 22, 2010—Today at the 2010 ESRI Worldwide Business Partner Conference (BPC), ESRI president Jack Dangermond acknowledged organizations that have been ESRI business partners for more than 20 years. In a special session for longtime partners, he recognized these companies and their dedication to ESRI and its geographic information system (GIS) technology.
"Our business partners fuel the strength and reach of GIS," said Dangermond. "ESRI values their expertise, insight, and commitment to our users, and we want to acknowledge their tremendous work over the past 20-plus years—we want to thank them for their contributions to ESRI’s success."
The partners honored were:
• Strategic Information Systems Group (a business partner since 1987)
• BAE Systems National Security Solutions (since 1988)
• Global Systems Modeling, Ltd. (since 1988)
• Green Mountain GeoGraphics, Ltd. (since 1988)
• Telvent Miner & Miner (since 1988)
• Camp, Dresser, & McKee, Inc. (since 1989)
• Landmark Technologies (since 1989)
• MJ Harden Associates, Inc. (since 1989)
• Photo Science (since 1989)
• POWER Engineers, Inc. (since 1989)
• VESTRA Resources Inc. (since 1989)
• Pro-West & Associates, Inc. (since 1990)
ESRI’s partners represent a global network of organizations that integrate and extend a variety of technologies and solutions for a broad range of industries. They collaborate with ESRI to take GIS solutions into new markets, assist customers with ESRI technology, and strengthen the worldwide GIS user community. In return, partners are able to expand their businesses and deepen their involvement in the GIS market and their relationship with ESRI.
For more information about ESRI’s partner programs, visit www.esri.com/partners. To learn more about the BPC, visit www.esri.com/bpc.
Since 1969, ESRI has been giving customers around the world the power to think and plan geographically. The market leader in GIS, ESRI software is used in more than 300,000 organizations worldwide including each of the 200 largest cities in the United States, most national governments, more than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities. ESRI applications, running on more than one million desktops and thousands of Web and enterprise servers, provide the backbone for the world’s mapping and spatial analysis. ESRI is the only vendor that provides complete technical solutions for desktop, mobile, server, and Internet platforms. Visit us at www.esri.com/news.