Toronto, Canada, February 3, 2010 – Optech Incorporated, the leading manufacturer of advanced lidar survey instruments, today announced its technical workshops for 2010-2011.
The groundbreaking Lynx Mobile Mapper is being featured at three upcoming events:
• Mobile Scanning Boot Camp will be held just before the SPAR conference (Houston, Texas, USA) on Sunday afternoon, February 7, 2010.
• Mapping in Motion workshop will be held at the ASPRS conference (San Diego, California, USA) on Tuesday afternoon, April 27, 2010. Further information will be released in late February.
• 2010 Lynx User Group Meeting will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, on June 8-9, 2010. Further information will be released in March.
Optech’s three ALTM systems—Orion, Gemini, and Pegasus—will be featured at two events:
• Mapping in Motion workshop will be held at the ASPRS conference (San Diego, California, USA) on Tuesday afternoon, April 27, 2010.
• ALTM User Group Meeting will be held in Toronto, Canada, on September 9-11, 2010.
Optech’s tripod-based ILRIS Laser Scanner will have its User Group Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic, on June 8-9, 2010. Further information will be released in March.
Optech’s next Innovative Lidar Solutions Conference (ILSC) will be held in early June, 2011, in Toronto. Further information will be released at the end of 2010. Proceedings from the successful first conference (June 2009) are available upon request.
About Optech Incorporated
Optech is the world leader in the development, manufacture and support of advanced laser-based survey instruments. We offer client-driven lidar solutions in airborne terrestrial mapping, airborne laser bathymetry, mobile mapping, laser imaging, mine cavity monitoring and industrial process control, as well as space-qualified sensors for orbital operations and planetary exploration.
To obtain more information about any of these events, or to be included on our email updates list, please contact:
Sales Events Coordinator
300 Interchange Way
Canada L4K 5Z8
+1 905 660 0808