The Institute of Navigation’s International Technical Meeting (ITM) 2010 Program and Registration Available Online
Manassas, Virginia, November 10, 2009 – The Institute of Navigation’s 2010 International Technical Meeting program and registration are now available online at www.ion.org. The conference will take place January 25-27, 2010 at Catamaran Resort Hotel, San Diego, California.
This year’s plenary session, Navigation Behind Closed Doors: Challenges of Indoor & Urban Navigation, focuses on the future of indoor navigation technology addressing the challenges for first responders, urban canyon navigation, and underground navigation.
ION ITM 2010 features more than 150 technical papers, large international participation, and a diverse array of topics including:
• Algorithms & Methods
• Alternative Sensors and Emerging Navigation Technologies
• Atmospheric Effects & Space Weather
• Aviation Applications
• Carrier Phase Based Positioning
• Galileo & GPS/Galileo
• GNSS Accuracy, Integrity, Continuity, and Availability
• GNSS Modernization
• GNSS Simulation & Testing
• Inertial Navigation
• Interference and Spectrum Management
• Land Based Applications
• Marine Based Applications
• Multisensor Navigation
• Receiver and Antenna Technology
• Urban & Indoor Navigation Technology
For more information about ITM 2010, please visit www.ion.org.
The Institute of Navigation is the world’s premier professional society dedicated to the advancement of the art and science of positioning, navigation and timing. The Institute is a national organization whose membership spans worldwide. Additional information about the ION can be found at http://www.ion.org.