SOKKIA digital level SDL1X is designed to achieve the highest precision and productivity in leveling and height measurement applications. From Intelligent Auto Focus to wireless operation, a number of innovative technologies are implemented for unmatched productivity while eliminating error factors during measurement. The SDL1X sets the ultimate benchmark in precision digital levels.
1. Eight industry’s first features
• 0.2mm precision (ISO17123-2)
• Auto Focus for high-end digital level
• View Finder for quick sighting
• Remote Trigger for wireless operation
• Dual-axis tilt sensor that ensures precision
• SD card slot for data storage
• 100m (320ft.) Bluetooth® wireless communication
• Staff with ±0.1ppm/°C linear expansion coefficient
2. 0.2mm precision
• The SDL1X achieves 0.2mm precision when used with the SOKKIA original New Super-Invar RAB-Code Staff BIS30A that features the industry’s lowest linear expansion coefficient of ±0.1ppm/°C.
• Standard Invar Staffs provide 0.3mm precision.
3. Saving up to 40% of time
• The “Auto Focus” and the quick sighting “View Finder” reduce measurement time by up to 40 percent compared to manual focus digital levels.
4. Intelligent Auto Focus
• SDL1X automatically focuses exclusively on the RAB-Code Staffs, increasing productivity by eliminating false focusing on undesirable objects.
• Precise auto focus eliminates loss of accuracy due to incomplete focusing.
• Manual focusing is possible without switching modes by simply rotating the focusing knob that supersedes the auto focus.
5. Measurement and Recording Programs
• Onboard software supports height difference measurement and data recording in the following procedures: BF, BFFB, BBFF, BFBF, aBF, aBFFB, aFBBF
• Measurement tolerance can be set in each route for on-site accuracy checks.