Tampa, FL, April 16, 2009—The Geospatial Information & Technology Association (GITA) announced that top geospatial companies will give live presentations on the latest advances in mapping technology for the infrastructure during GITA’s 2009 Geospatial Infrastructure Solutions Conference, set for April 19-22, 2009, in Tampa, FL.
The press conferences are slated for Monday, April 20, in Room 38 of the Tampa Convention Center:
• 9:20-9:35 a.m. Geobis International, Jair Morales, President & CEO Mapping Technology
• 9:40-9:55 a.m. GE Energy, John Eason, Director, Smart Grid Alignment; Ron Howard, Global Product Manager, Mobile Solutions
• 10:00-10:15 a.m. Telvent, Paul Snook, VP Marketing and Sales
• 10:20-10:35 a.m. eSpatial, Philip O’Doherty, CEO
• 10:40-10:55 a.m. ESRI, Bill Meehan, Director Utilities Solutions
• 11:00-11:15 a.m. 3-GIS, Tom Counts, President
• 11:20-11:35 a.m. Idea Integration, Vince Rosales, Senior Vice President
Full details about the event’s vast exhibit hall, more than 100 technical sessions, and important networking events are available at http://www.gita.org/gis, or by contacting GITA headquarters at 303-337-0513; e-mail email@example.com.
The Geospatial Information & Technology Association, or GITA, is the professional association and leading advocate for anyone using computerized mapping for the extraction of data to own, operate, maintain, and protect the infrastructure. GITA is the source for professional best practices, education, and employment.