LIDAR Extension for ArcGIS
Colorado Springs, CO USA – August 17, 2007 – QCoherent Software, provider of Limitless LIDAR™ software tools, announces the release of LP360 v1.5 and LP360 Classify v1.5. With an advanced architecture for accessing and processing LIDAR points, LP360 has quickly become the LIDAR tool of choice for integrating LIDAR point clouds into ArcGIS. LP360 v1.5 provides ESRI users with unique new abilities to functionally leverage enormous LIDAR point cloud datasets into sophisticated geospatial analysis.
New features in LP360 v1.5 include:
• Contour exporting with annotation options for shapefile, .dgn or .dxf formats
• Shapefile point exporting utilities
• Breakline integration options
• Floating/concurrent licensing
Significant new LP360 Classify v1.5 features:
• Classification of LIDAR point clouds using GIS layers, operations, and selection sets
• Elevation conflation tools for adding LIDAR elevations and statistics to features
• Ability to develop 3D geometries and breaklines utilizing the LIDAR point cloud.
LP360 v1.5 continues QCoherent Software’s mission of developing flexible LIDAR software that enables users of LIDAR data to easily and efficiently access gigantic LIDAR point clouds in day-to-day geospatial operations. With LP360 v1.5 users can now export contours directly from LIDAR LAS files, integrate and create 3D breaklines from 2D features, classify LIDAR point clouds using familiar geospatial operations, and conflate elevation statistics to features. With exceptional standard software features and an open application programming interface (LPObjects™), there is no better way to use LIDAR in ArcGIS than LP360.
For more information and a free software trial, visit QCoherent online at www.QCoherent.com, contact us by phone at 719-386-6900, or by email us at email@example.com. QCoherent Software is an innovative provider of high-capacity, integrated, Limitless LIDAR™ software tools. QCoherent is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, USA.