Norcross, GA — Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging announces Leica Photogrammetry Suite (LPS) 9.1. The introduction of Leica Terrain Format (LTF) provides improved accuracy and processing over LPS 9.0. LTF supports fast update and querying of large quantities of point and line data. Additional features include the DTM Split and Merge tool and additional support for Leica MosaicPro. New versions of ORIMA and PRO600 are also available providing photogrammetry users with an improved workflow processing solution.
New features and enhancements in LPS 9.1 include:
LPS Terrain Editor
• Quick loading, display and update of large Leica Terrain Format files
• New user option (new default) adding support for pyramid layer for Leica Terrain Format files, allowing faster display of terrain data.
• DTM Split and Merge Tool enabling effective merging and division of terrain datasets
• Improvement in point auto-correlation quality in the Stereo Point Measurement tool
• Support for reference seam polygons
• Support for Leica Terrain Format as a terrain source
• Support for multiple APM processes, allowing improved use of multiple processors or multi-core processors
• Improvements to the manual point measurement process
• New PROCRS module provides on-the-fly reprojection between design file data and other LPS datasets
• Support for Leica Terrain Format datasets
LPS 9.1 is expected to begin shipping this fall.
To learn more about Leica Photogrammetry Suite 9.1 and how it can increase productivity in high-volume production photogrammetry organizations, visit gi.leica-geosystems.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 770 776 3400.