Norcross, GA – Leica Geosystems today announced its participation in the ASPRS 2006 Annual Conference, May 1-5 at the Reno Hilton Hotel, in Reno, Nevada, USA. The theme of this year’s event is “Prospecting for Geospatial Information Integration.”
Leica Geosystems is proud to be a gold sponsor, and will be offering interactive demonstrations of its latest product offerings in booth number 229. Products featured at the Conference include the Leica ADS40 Airborne Digital Sensor, the Leica ALS50 Airborne Laser Scanner, ERDAS IMAGINE® 9.0, IMAGINE AutoSync™, Leica Photogrammetry Suite 9.0, Leica MosaicPro, Leica Virtual Explorer, and the Leica Extensions for ArcGIS. In addition, several geospatial imaging experts from Leica Geosystems will be presenting papers or participating in poster sessions.
• Automatic DTM Extraction from 3-line airborne scanner images
• Coastal Zone LIDAR Mapping
• Towards integration in Remote Sensing Data Standards: Overviews, problems and future directions
• Multi-source data integration with Mixed Sensor Modeling
• The integration of vector data in geospatial imaging-centric environment
• Effects of non-photogrammetric scanners on error propagation through the photogrammetric solution
• Effects of bit-depth on the success and quality of automated image matching algorithms
• Automatic photogrammetric processing of digital camera images
• Geospatial digital libraries: Utilizing universities as custodians and portals for archival imagery
• Mixed sensor geometric modeling with rational functions
• Automatic orthocorrection of raster imagery based on reference images
• Radiometric processing scheme for multispectral ADS40 data for mapping purposes
• IPAS – Leica Geosystems’ high accuracy GPS/IMU integrated system for airborne digital sensors
For more information about ASPRS 2006, visit www.asprs.org/reno2006. For more information about Leica Geosystems products or to schedule a personal demonstration, please call +1 770 776 3400, toll free +1 866 534 2286, or visit www.leica-geosystems.com.
Leica Geosystems – when it has to be right
With close to 200 years of pioneering solutions to measure the world, Leica Geosystems products and services are trusted by professionals worldwide to help them capture, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is best known for its broad array of products that capture accurately, model quickly, analyze easily, and visualize and present spatial information even in 3D. Those who use Leica products every day trust them for their dependability, the value they deliver, and the superior customer support. Based in Switzerland, Leica Geosystems is a global company with tens of thousands of customers supported by more than 2,400 employees in 21 countries and hundreds of partners located in more than 120 countries around the world.