Redlands, California-Specially tailored book bundles are now available from ESRI Press that offer a multitude of industry solutions. The bundles offer books for specific industries that provide case studies, hands-on experience, and intricate knowledge about subject matter that is pertinent to organizations within that field.
ESRI Press publishes award-winning books about the science, application, and technology of GIS for all levels of expertise. GIS professionals, students, planners, and general-interest readers are pulled into the world of GIS technology through real-world scenarios, expert advice, and practical application techniques. The new book bundles provide a more precise approach to readers that enable them to focus on their specific needs with books that answer their explicit questions.
Most book bundles provide savings of 40 percent and include information tailored for government, education, business, and conservation industries.
The following book bundles are now available:
Price: $89.95 (Retail Value $149.80)
* ArcGIS and the Digital City: A Hands-On Approach for Local Government
* Planning Support Systems: Integrating GIS, Models, and Visualization Tools
* GIS and Land Records: The ArcGIS Parcel Data Model
* Confronting Catastrophe: A GIS Handbook
Price: $92.95 (Retail Value $154.75)
* GIS in Schools
* Mapping Our World: GIS Lessons for Educators
* Community Geography: GIS in Action
* Community Geography: GIS in Action Teacher’s Guide
* Making Community Connections: The Orton Family Foundation Community Mapping Program
Price: $68.95 (Retail Value $114.80)
* GIS Means Business, Volume Two
* Thinking About GIS: Geographic Information System Planning for Managers (paperback)
* Unlocking the Census with GIS
* Measuring Up: The Business Case for GIS
Price: $45.95 (Retail Value $76.80)
* Conservation Geography: Case Studies in GIS, Computer Mapping, and Activism
* A System for Survival: GIS and Sustainable Development
* Mapping the Future of America’s National Parks: Stewardship through Geographic Information Systems
* Managing Natural Resources with GIS
These bundles are offered exclusively through the ESRI Press distributor, Independent Publishers Group (IPG), Chicago, Illinois, by calling 1-800-888-4741 in the United States or 312-337-0747 from all other locations. For more information about the bundles, visit the IPG Web site at www.ipgbook.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about these titles, visit the ESRI Press Web site at www.esri.com/esripress. Shipping costs not included.
Founded in 1969, ESRI is the leading developer of GIS software with more than 300,000 clients worldwide. ESRI software is used in all 200 of the largest cities in the United States and in more than 60 percent of counties and municipalities nationwide. Headquartered in California, ESRI has regional offices throughout the United States, international distributors in more than 90 countries, and more than 1,700 business partners. ESRI’s goal is to develop comprehensive tools that enable users to efficiently manage, use, and serve geographic information to make a difference in the world around them. ESRI also provides consulting, implementation, and technical support services. ESRI can be found on the Web at www.esri.com.