Report Reviews Technologies, Service Providers and Trends in the Global Market
Houston, Tex. – April 12, 2005 — TMS International, a business development, market research & communications services firm to the terrestrial, offshore oil & gas and aerial survey markets, has released the TMSI Global LiDAR Market Report.
The TMSI Global LiDAR Market Report has for the first time brought together results of a major market survey on the growing number of LiDAR technologies, the survey service providers and the market demands and trends. The Report examines these issues in the worldwide market place. The Report is being launched at the International LiDAR Mapping Forum Conference in New Orleans, from April 25/26, 2005 (see www.lidarmap.org).
LiDAR technology is rapidly improving the efficiency and quality of high volume aerial data acquisition in support of infrastructure and resources mapping and the topographical and bathymetric survey sectors. Advances in technology are encouraging more players to enter the growing market place.
Key Topics from the TMSI Global LiDAR Report:
• Developments in the leading established LiDAR technologies
• Review of the new arrivals in LiDAR systems and subsystems
• Investigation of primary and secondary drivers of the commercial LiDAR market
• Examination of prospects in the Global market
• Identification and analysis of individual market sectors by Region
• Regional analysis of trends and perspectives
• A global forecast for LiDAR activity 2005-2010
• Listings of key LiDAR manufacturers and major service providers by Region
For more information see www.tmsico.com/lidarreport. The TMSI Global LiDAR Report is available on CDROM at $2750 direct from TMS International at either the USA office in Houston, Tex., or the UK office.
About TMS International
TMS International provides strategic business development expertise, market research & communications services to the terrestrial, offshore oil & gas and aerial survey markets
Since 1998, TMSI has been providing accurate and detailed information on the marine, terrestrial and aerial survey markets. Proprietary and commercial assignments have enabled TMSI to develop services and reports that are designed to assist owners, executives and managers in their business decisions.
For more information, contact Alastair MacDonald, email@example.com or visit the web site at www.tmsico.com